TAK SUKA tulis ENGLISH !

Okay, I want to talk I have to write reports in English industrial training! OMG! how is it now? certainly have google translate.google translate but it was not right is it lol .. ouhh i remember is I write my report in malaysia .. ishh enough, but not to the extent I do not learn if tu want to talk english no case is but want to WRITE in ENGLISH for me was rocking OUT! ha, especially when looking at this .. I just grammar written in broken English right?! 
never mind, this might be the best way for me to learn the right is if you do not, I think death was right I do not know. ya la long time I did not write english nih just not what I try .. but I martabatkan Malay language but English I nih is a measure in the future .. perggh! poyo see the world right now .. even want to go where you had to know English right?
Okay, I want to talk I have to write reports in English industrial training!
OMG! how is it now? certainly have google translate google translate but it was not right is it lol .. ouhh new gila.aku remember is I write my report in malaysia .. ishh enough, but not to the extent I do not learn if tu want to talk english no case is but want to WRITE in ENGLISH for me was rocking OUT! ha, especially when looking at this .. I just grammar written in broken English right?!

never mind, this might be the best way for me to learn the right is if you do not, I think death was right I do not know. ya la long time I did not write english nih just not what I try .. but I martabatkan Malay language but English I nih is a measure in the future .. perggh! poyo see the world right now .. even want to go where you had to know English right?


*maaf kalau bahasa inggeris aku tak sebagus korg kan lagipun aku nih bukannya suka sangat pown..if nak kutuk grammar aku nih kutuk lah..i don't mind lah..okey ! that's all.



0 Conteng Petak Membebel:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2013 Reserved to Teqah Khaire
Design by Cik Kumbang